Monday, June 2, 2014

This weeks manicure: short and sweet.

This weeks manicure

Are you loving all of the new mani trends?  I know I am.  Experimenting with colors, finishes, shapes, and patterns are all part of the fun. 

Granted, when being bold, you win some and you lose some. 

Examples:

Win some. 
Lose some.  Is that candy corn?





I am very excited for my manicure creation this week.  It is, on one hand, a classic with its bright cherry red color but on the other hand, it is new with a natural crescent at the cuticle.  Rather, it is both a play on a classic and new, on both hands.  It looks exactly the same on both hands… but you know what I mean.  The length is short and sweet, perfect for no fuss when applying sun tan lotion or digging in the garden.  With this weeks manicure, jazz hands may be making an appearance in my near future.

This weeks manicure: short, sweet, a new classic, and fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment