Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Bossypants: always in style.


I just finished reading Bossypants by Tina Fey and I am trying to decide if, even though I do not normally have a chance to finish a book unless on a plane, I can find time to reread it.  This is not a book about fashion.   Maybe the one very short comment about shag haircuts could be considered somewhat style oriented, but even if not, this book is so hilarious I feel the need to blog about it.   

This book is so good that I laughed out loud to varying degrees of intensity on my way to and from my recent trip to Boston.  In the airport waiting to board the plane to bean town I had two people tell me my out loud laughter had cinched their decision to buy the book ASAP.  On the plane to Boston I laughed so hard I cried causing the guy next to me to pretend to sleep in fear I was having some kind of a breakdown… he did not fool me.  In the few short days I was visiting I attempted, and failed, to regale those around me with a dramatic retelling of passages on no less than six occasions.  Finally on the flight home to Cincinnati my constant smile and feminine giggles attracted the attention of a handsome man across the isle. 

In short, reading Bossypants you will laugh, you will cry, and you will be more attractive having read Tina Fey’s hilarious book!

No comments:

Post a Comment