Tuesday, September 21, 2010

A little sparkle

Yesterday was a ten hour day at the office, it was looking like the rest of the week may turn out the same.  You know the feeling.  Need to pull out all the stops to gather pep for the Tuesday that feels like Thursday...  Sparkle.  Sometimes its the only way.  But it is a business casual environment so the sparkle has to be subtle.  When facing a potential double digit day my outfit has to be comfortable as well... the perfect solution from my closet: Aqua day dress!

With its cotton/linen fabric blend and muted color it is a combo made for comfort and sparkle.  I added an H&M short sleeve jacket to add enough structure and cover enough skin to make it into the workplace.   Pop of color, turquoise please, and my take on a "Breakfast at Tiffany's" chignon and little black flats and voila!  I couldn't be happier.

No comments:

Post a Comment